- Legal News Updates
- Law Center
- Legal Business
- Court News Center
- Law Firm News
- Legal Interviews
- Headline News
- Political and Legal
- Practice Focuses
- Legal Spotlight
- Events & Seminars
- Legal Marketing
- Court Watch
- Immigration Law
- Media Center
- Justice Stories
- GOP to take new congressional map to court
- Inmate in landmark Supreme Court case denied parole
- Catalan politicians in Spanish court in secession probe
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court allows Pennsylvania to redraw GOP-favored district map
- Court rules that Kushner firm must disclose partners' names
- Court rules Puigdemont must return to Spain for re-election
- Analysis: Outside groups may factor in Arkansas court race
- Pennsylvania GOP take gerrymandering case to US high court
- Top Pakistani court orders arrest of escaped police officer
Federal prosecutors say 25-year-old Judith Angelica Ayala-Partida pleaded guilty Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Tucson to bulk cash smuggling.
She's scheduled to be sentenced Oct. 4.
Authorities say Ayala-Partida was driving a vehicle that was stopped last Nov. 16 at the port of entry in Nogales, Ariz.
She told U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers that she didn't have more than $10,000 to declare. But a currency-detecting dog alerted authorities to the driver's side quarter panel of the car and a search led to the discovery of 101 packages containing $937,188.
Legal News Media
Legal News Organization press is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Legal News Media as a service to the internet
community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.