In addition to their legal and arbitration experience, the attorneys and founding partners of Menzer & Hill, P.A. bring with them extensive securities industry experience which include in-house and chief corporate brokerage counsel, chief compliance officer supervising and regulating the practice of stockbrokers and financial advisors, as well as sales experience with advising clients and recommending the sale of securities and insurance. The attorneys and founding partners have essentially switched hats where they once represented the industry and broker-dealers, they now represent aggrieved investors. This yields a unique experience giving the firm intimate knowledge of the misconduct of brokers and the details and nuances of the securities and insurance products they recommend.
We represent clients in cases involving the following practice areas:
- Securities Arbitration / Litigation
- Annuities and Insurance Arbitration / Litigation
- Investment Advisor and Financial Planning Arbitration / Litigation
- Hedge Fund and Alternative Investment Fraud Arbitration / Litigation
- Futures and Commodities Arbitration / Litigation
- Broker Representation