- Legal News Updates
- Law Center
- Legal Business
- Court News Center
- Law Firm News
- Legal Interviews
- Headline News
- Political and Legal
- Practice Focuses
- Legal Spotlight
- Events & Seminars
- Legal Marketing
- Court Watch
- Immigration Law
- Media Center
- Justice Stories
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court allows Pennsylvania to redraw GOP-favored district map
- Court rules that Kushner firm must disclose partners' names
- Court rules Puigdemont must return to Spain for re-election
- Analysis: Outside groups may factor in Arkansas court race
- Pennsylvania GOP take gerrymandering case to US high court
- Top Pakistani court orders arrest of escaped police officer
- Malaysia's top court annuls unilateral conversions of minors
- Officials ask court to send Kennedy cousin back to prison
- Travel ban is headed back to a federal appeals court in Virginia
A district attorney's statement Friday says 61-year-old Magdi Girgis (MOG'-dee GURR-ghiss) of Westminster has been found guilty in the 2004 killing.
A few days before her death, 55-year-old Ariet (AHR'-ee-et) Girgis had testified in a domestic violence case against her husband, saying her marriage was "miserable." He was convicted on domestic violence charges after her death.
Two suspects allegedly entered the victim's home in Sept. 2004 and murdered her with a sharp object.
Prosecutors say the killer and a middleman involved in the contract slaying remain at large.
A third person, Anthony Edward Bridget, was arrested last year and faces charges including conspiracy and murder.
Legal News Media
Legal News Organization press is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Legal News Media as a service to the internet
community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.