- Legal News Updates
- Law Center
- Legal Business
- Court News Center
- Law Firm News
- Legal Interviews
- Headline News
- Political and Legal
- Practice Focuses
- Legal Spotlight
- Events & Seminars
- Legal Marketing
- Court Watch
- Immigration Law
- Media Center
- Justice Stories
- Court: Man can't be retried for murder after mistrial ruling
- Michigan Democrats back Nessel for state attorney general
- Question of sales tax on online purchases goes to high court
- Supreme Court again refuses to hear Blagojevich appeal
- Court hears case alleging unconstitutional 6th District gerrymander
- Maryland redistricting case comes before Supreme Court
- Courts weighing numerous challenges to political boundaries
- Arkansas wants court to dissolve stay for death row prisoner
- TransCanada doesn't have to pay landowner attorneys
- Martin Shkreli cries in court, is sentenced to 7 years for securities fraud
Mr. Mizejewski understands that effectively working through the legal system is a challenging process. MJM Law Office, P.C. provides a personalized approach with clients to work closely and help client's understand and resolve their issues. MJM Law Office takes the time to listen and understand each client's situation and explain the available options. There are many options when facing criminal charges that can reduce or eliminate a conviction, including but not limited to the following: diversion, deferred prosecution, drug court, suppression of evidence obtained during an illegal search or seizure, plea negotiations, pre-trial motions, or acquittal at trial by a jury of your peers.
We proudly serve clients in Lane County, Linn County, Benton County and Douglas County communities, including Eugene, Springfield, Coburg, Creswell, Cottage Grove, Lowell, Oakridge, Veneta, Junction City, Florence, Roseburg, Corvallis and Albany.
If you're in need of a Eugene DUI and Criminal Defense Lawyer, contact the MJM Law Office, P.C. today!
Legal News Media
Legal News Organization press is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Legal News Media as a service to the internet
community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.