- Legal News Updates
- Law Center
- Legal Business
- Court News Center
- Law Firm News
- Legal Interviews
- Headline News
- Political and Legal
- Practice Focuses
- Legal Spotlight
- Events & Seminars
- Legal Marketing
- Court Watch
- Immigration Law
- Media Center
- Justice Stories
- GOP to take new congressional map to court
- Inmate in landmark Supreme Court case denied parole
- Catalan politicians in Spanish court in secession probe
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court allows Pennsylvania to redraw GOP-favored district map
- Court rules that Kushner firm must disclose partners' names
- Court rules Puigdemont must return to Spain for re-election
- Analysis: Outside groups may factor in Arkansas court race
- Pennsylvania GOP take gerrymandering case to US high court
- Top Pakistani court orders arrest of escaped police officer
When it comes to everything from transactions and disputes about copywright to counseling about trade secret, trademark, and various intellectual property issues, The Firm is knowledgeable.
Much of our intellectual property practice is involved with protecting, securing, and managing our clients intellectual property. In addition, we also structure, implement, and develop agreements in order to boost the value of our client's intellectual property.
To augment the value of your intellectual property, our Firm can help you secure and manage trademarks and trademark licensing. In addition to that, we will help you protect your trademark as well. All over the United States we are known for guarding and enforcing trademarks with enforcement actions in Federal and State courts, as well as the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Legal News Media
Legal News Organization press is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Legal News Media as a service to the internet
community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.