- Legal News Updates
- Law Center
- Legal Business
- Court News Center
- Law Firm News
- Legal Interviews
- Headline News
- Political and Legal
- Practice Focuses
- Legal Spotlight
- Events & Seminars
- Legal Marketing
- Court Watch
- Immigration Law
- Media Center
- Justice Stories
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court allows Pennsylvania to redraw GOP-favored district map
- Court rules that Kushner firm must disclose partners' names
- Court rules Puigdemont must return to Spain for re-election
- Analysis: Outside groups may factor in Arkansas court race
- Pennsylvania GOP take gerrymandering case to US high court
- Top Pakistani court orders arrest of escaped police officer
- Malaysia's top court annuls unilateral conversions of minors
- Officials ask court to send Kennedy cousin back to prison
- Travel ban is headed back to a federal appeals court in Virginia
On Monday, he sued the Pinellas County sheriff, alleging that jail officials violated his privacy by giving media access to recorded jail conversations with his parents, Linda and Terry Bollea, the former professional wrestler known as Hulk Hogan.
Nick Bollea is serving eight months in a Clearwater County jail after pleading no contest to a felony reckless-driving charge for crashing his car into a tree while street racing, injuring passenger John Graziano.
Jail officials say the lead-footed teen was separated from the other inmates because he is a minor, but was convicted in an adult court.
Judge Philip Federico denied Bollea's motion to upgrade or modify his prison conditions.
Legal News Media
Legal News Organization press is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Legal News Media as a service to the internet
community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.