- Legal News Updates
- Law Center
- Legal Business
- Court News Center
- Law Firm News
- Legal Interviews
- Headline News
- Political and Legal
- Practice Focuses
- Legal Spotlight
- Events & Seminars
- Legal Marketing
- Court Watch
- Immigration Law
- Media Center
- Justice Stories
- Court: Man can't be retried for murder after mistrial ruling
- Michigan Democrats back Nessel for state attorney general
- Question of sales tax on online purchases goes to high court
- Supreme Court again refuses to hear Blagojevich appeal
- Court hears case alleging unconstitutional 6th District gerrymander
- Maryland redistricting case comes before Supreme Court
- Courts weighing numerous challenges to political boundaries
- Arkansas wants court to dissolve stay for death row prisoner
- TransCanada doesn't have to pay landowner attorneys
- Martin Shkreli cries in court, is sentenced to 7 years for securities fraud
death. Without proper protection from pinch points, machines, and the assistance of coworkers, you may be in danger. Other hazards include improper fall protection, ladders without safety cages, and poor housekeeping with tripping hazards.
Even if you are receiving workers’ compensation payments for your injuries, and you have been told you are barred by the workers’comp bar, you may still have a claim against a third party for creating or failing to remedy the hazard, such as a general contractor or
contractor, product manufacturer or safety consultant.
You may have a claim against a third party for making a hazard in your workplace, even if you are already receiving workers' compensation payments. Even if you have been told you are barred by the "workers' comp bar," a safety consultant or general contractor may be to blame.
You may have signed a pre-injury waiter, but there is change it is not enforceable. Call one of our personal injury lawyers in Houston, Texas to have questions answered or a case reviewed.
Legal News Media
Legal News Organization press is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Legal News Media as a service to the internet
community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.