- Legal News Updates
- Law Center
- Legal Business
- Court News Center
- Law Firm News
- Legal Interviews
- Headline News
- Political and Legal
- Practice Focuses
- Legal Spotlight
- Events & Seminars
- Legal Marketing
- Court Watch
- Immigration Law
- Media Center
- Justice Stories
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court allows Pennsylvania to redraw GOP-favored district map
- Court rules that Kushner firm must disclose partners' names
- Court rules Puigdemont must return to Spain for re-election
- Analysis: Outside groups may factor in Arkansas court race
- Pennsylvania GOP take gerrymandering case to US high court
- Top Pakistani court orders arrest of escaped police officer
- Malaysia's top court annuls unilateral conversions of minors
- Officials ask court to send Kennedy cousin back to prison
- Travel ban is headed back to a federal appeals court in Virginia
Mr. Meissner's areas of expertise include state and federal income tax audit, sales tax audits, property tax issues, tax debt, reduction, installment agreements, Offers in Compromise, tax penalty abatements, business tax issues, tax-motivated bankruptcy, and many related difficulties.
Mr. Meissner represents tax clients throughout the United States. He also advises on bankruptcy filing, tax planning, and estate planning and asset protection.
At the Law Offices of Fred Meissner, we will deal with the IRS or state, offer the ability to prepare tax returns, and do a bankruptcy if necessary. We are your one stop shopping solution.
If you are in need of tax consultation in Phoenix, Arizona, please contact the Law Offices of Fred Meissner for your legal needs.
Legal News Media
Legal News Organization press is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Legal News Media as a service to the internet
community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.