- Legal News Updates
- Law Center
- Legal Business
- Court News Center
- Law Firm News
- Legal Interviews
- Headline News
- Political and Legal
- Practice Focuses
- Legal Spotlight
- Events & Seminars
- Legal Marketing
- Court Watch
- Immigration Law
- Media Center
- Justice Stories
- GOP to take new congressional map to court
- Inmate in landmark Supreme Court case denied parole
- Catalan politicians in Spanish court in secession probe
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court allows Pennsylvania to redraw GOP-favored district map
- Court rules that Kushner firm must disclose partners' names
- Court rules Puigdemont must return to Spain for re-election
- Analysis: Outside groups may factor in Arkansas court race
- Pennsylvania GOP take gerrymandering case to US high court
- Top Pakistani court orders arrest of escaped police officer
Brinkley filed for divorce in 2006 after she discovered that Cook, 49, had an affair with 18-year-old Diana Bianchi, an employee at his architecture firm, whom he paid $300,000 to keep their relations quiet. During the five-day trial, Cook admitted to a $3,000-per-month Internet pornography habit.
Brinkley, 54, was previously married to Jean-Francois Allaux, Billy Joel and Richard Taubman before her 10-year marriage to Cook.
The ex-model will keep 18 disputed properties in the Hamptons, and Cook will get supervised parenting time with Jack, 13, and Sailor, 10.
Legal News Media
Legal News Organization press is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Legal News Media as a service to the internet
community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.