- Legal News Updates
- Law Center
- Legal Business
- Court News Center
- Law Firm News
- Legal Interviews
- Headline News
- Political and Legal
- Practice Focuses
- Legal Spotlight
- Events & Seminars
- Legal Marketing
- Court Watch
- Immigration Law
- Media Center
- Justice Stories
- GOP to take new congressional map to court
- Inmate in landmark Supreme Court case denied parole
- Catalan politicians in Spanish court in secession probe
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court allows Pennsylvania to redraw GOP-favored district map
- Court rules that Kushner firm must disclose partners' names
- Court rules Puigdemont must return to Spain for re-election
- Analysis: Outside groups may factor in Arkansas court race
- Pennsylvania GOP take gerrymandering case to US high court
- Top Pakistani court orders arrest of escaped police officer
U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Margaret McKeown called the act despicable when she sentenced 46-year-old Donny Love on Friday.
Love denied having anything to do with the plot.
Love was convicted in 2011 of 10 counts, including conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction.
Prosecutors say Love arranged for the placement of three pipe bombs in front of the federal courthouse in San Diego in 2008. The blast shattered glass doors but caused no injuries.
Prosecutors say Love planned to collect a $75,000 reward by turning in one of the bombers.
Two women and a man who pleaded guilty have been sentenced to about a decade in prison.
Legal News Media
Legal News Organization press is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Legal News Media as a service to the internet
community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.