- Legal News Updates
- Law Center
- Legal Business
- Court News Center
- Law Firm News
- Legal Interviews
- Headline News
- Political and Legal
- Practice Focuses
- Legal Spotlight
- Events & Seminars
- Legal Marketing
- Court Watch
- Immigration Law
- Media Center
- Justice Stories
- Court: Man can't be retried for murder after mistrial ruling
- Michigan Democrats back Nessel for state attorney general
- Question of sales tax on online purchases goes to high court
- Supreme Court again refuses to hear Blagojevich appeal
- Court hears case alleging unconstitutional 6th District gerrymander
- Maryland redistricting case comes before Supreme Court
- Courts weighing numerous challenges to political boundaries
- Arkansas wants court to dissolve stay for death row prisoner
- TransCanada doesn't have to pay landowner attorneys
- Martin Shkreli cries in court, is sentenced to 7 years for securities fraud
U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Margaret McKeown called the act despicable when she sentenced 46-year-old Donny Love on Friday.
Love denied having anything to do with the plot.
Love was convicted in 2011 of 10 counts, including conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction.
Prosecutors say Love arranged for the placement of three pipe bombs in front of the federal courthouse in San Diego in 2008. The blast shattered glass doors but caused no injuries.
Prosecutors say Love planned to collect a $75,000 reward by turning in one of the bombers.
Two women and a man who pleaded guilty have been sentenced to about a decade in prison.
Legal News Media
Legal News Organization press is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Legal News Media as a service to the internet
community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.