- Legal News Updates
- Law Center
- Legal Business
- Court News Center
- Law Firm News
- Legal Interviews
- Headline News
- Political and Legal
- Practice Focuses
- Legal Spotlight
- Events & Seminars
- Legal Marketing
- Court Watch
- Immigration Law
- Media Center
- Justice Stories
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court allows Pennsylvania to redraw GOP-favored district map
- Court rules that Kushner firm must disclose partners' names
- Court rules Puigdemont must return to Spain for re-election
- Analysis: Outside groups may factor in Arkansas court race
- Pennsylvania GOP take gerrymandering case to US high court
- Top Pakistani court orders arrest of escaped police officer
- Malaysia's top court annuls unilateral conversions of minors
- Officials ask court to send Kennedy cousin back to prison
- Travel ban is headed back to a federal appeals court in Virginia
Dr. Christiane Farazli's now-closed clinic, which conducted endoscopy procedures, has been the subject of an investigation by the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons.
The investigation was made public recently when the Ottawa Public Health authority revealed it was sending a letter to about 6,800 patients who had been treated at the clinic over the past decade, warning them they may have been exposed to hepatitis and HIV infection.
The suit has been launched by the Merchant Law Group LLP, a Saskatchewan-based firm that has been involved with numerous high-profile class-action lawsuits in this country.
The firm says its claim asserts that Farazli failed to consistently follow standard and statutory practices and procedures used to clean endoscopes and that patients have suffered worry, anxiety, and possible bodily injuries as a result.
Legal News Media
Legal News Organization press is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Legal News Media as a service to the internet
community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.