- Legal News Updates
- Law Center
- Legal Business
- Court News Center
- Law Firm News
- Legal Interviews
- Headline News
- Political and Legal
- Practice Focuses
- Legal Spotlight
- Events & Seminars
- Legal Marketing
- Court Watch
- Immigration Law
- Media Center
- Justice Stories
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court allows Pennsylvania to redraw GOP-favored district map
- Court rules that Kushner firm must disclose partners' names
- Court rules Puigdemont must return to Spain for re-election
- Analysis: Outside groups may factor in Arkansas court race
- Pennsylvania GOP take gerrymandering case to US high court
- Top Pakistani court orders arrest of escaped police officer
- Malaysia's top court annuls unilateral conversions of minors
- Officials ask court to send Kennedy cousin back to prison
- Travel ban is headed back to a federal appeals court in Virginia
In addition to taking the unwarranted charges, the class claims, the bank does not even provide its customers "the services to which they were and/or are legally entitled."
The complaint cites massive layoffs in the bank trust departments, which were "replaced by centralized fiduciary account administration through regional 'Call centers' and other similar impersonal means."
It continues: "After each new acquisition of another 'Acquired Bank' by BAC and the Bank, the fiduciary services offered by the Bank were further rationalized, including the elimination of individualized fiduciary services to which beneficiaries were and/or are entitled. At the same time, in order to general additional profits from economies of scale, the Bank and the Acquired Banks unilaterally divested themselves of responsibility for many of the direct duties of a corporate fiduciary."
The class demands disgorgement and damages for breach of fiduciary and unjust enrichment. It is represented by David Brower with Brower Piven.
Legal News Media
Legal News Organization press is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Legal News Media as a service to the internet
community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.