- Legal News Updates
- Law Center
- Legal Business
- Court News Center
- Law Firm News
- Legal Interviews
- Headline News
- Political and Legal
- Practice Focuses
- Legal Spotlight
- Events & Seminars
- Legal Marketing
- Court Watch
- Immigration Law
- Media Center
- Justice Stories
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court allows Pennsylvania to redraw GOP-favored district map
- Court rules that Kushner firm must disclose partners' names
- Court rules Puigdemont must return to Spain for re-election
- Analysis: Outside groups may factor in Arkansas court race
- Pennsylvania GOP take gerrymandering case to US high court
- Top Pakistani court orders arrest of escaped police officer
- Malaysia's top court annuls unilateral conversions of minors
- Officials ask court to send Kennedy cousin back to prison
- Travel ban is headed back to a federal appeals court in Virginia
NASA's Space Shuttle Endeavor launched early Tuesday.
David Olson of Palm Harbor founded ScubaNauts International in May of 2001 in an effort to introduce young men and women, ages 12-18, to informal science education through underwater exploration, its Web site shows. Now based in St. Petersburg, the organization helps students connect and share cross-cultural common experiences through collaborative marine research expeditions, exploration and scholastic achievement.
ScubaNauts recently completed the project "Operation Deep Climb" in Hawaii. It involved a group of eight teens climbing from sea level to the top of Mauna Kea, more than 13,000 feet. Two of those eight teens also traveled 2,000 feet down in submersibles, and the expedition was filmed for use in a documentary that may be aired on the Discovery Channel.
ScubaNauts is recognizing companies and organizations that have provided significant support and assistance by sending a flag into space with the logos of all of the supporting organizations. In addition to Carlton Fields, other ScubaNaut sponsors include NASA, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment.
There were no details about the financial value of the law firm's pro bono work.
Legal News Media
Legal News Organization press is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Legal News Media as a service to the internet
community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.