- Legal News Updates
- Law Center
- Legal Business
- Court News Center
- Law Firm News
- Legal Interviews
- Headline News
- Political and Legal
- Practice Focuses
- Legal Spotlight
- Events & Seminars
- Legal Marketing
- Court Watch
- Immigration Law
- Media Center
- Justice Stories
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court allows Pennsylvania to redraw GOP-favored district map
- Court rules that Kushner firm must disclose partners' names
- Court rules Puigdemont must return to Spain for re-election
- Analysis: Outside groups may factor in Arkansas court race
- Pennsylvania GOP take gerrymandering case to US high court
- Top Pakistani court orders arrest of escaped police officer
- Malaysia's top court annuls unilateral conversions of minors
- Officials ask court to send Kennedy cousin back to prison
- Travel ban is headed back to a federal appeals court in Virginia
Sandeep Aggarwal admitted Friday that he provided the tips to the SAC employee and others about a blockbuster deal between Microsoft Corp. and Yahoo Inc. Investigators say the information pertained to a secret, pending search engine advertising partnership between the companies.
Aggarwal has pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit securities fraud and securities fraud in Manhattan in a cooperation deal. The 40-year-old was arrested in July in San Jose, Calif.
Authorities say they had wiretap evidence from 2009.
Aggarwal told a magistrate judge he provided the tips to boost his standing as an analyst. He says he is "extremely sorry."
Legal News Media
Legal News Organization press is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Legal News Media as a service to the internet
community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.