- Legal News Updates
- Law Center
- Legal Business
- Court News Center
- Law Firm News
- Legal Interviews
- Headline News
- Political and Legal
- Practice Focuses
- Legal Spotlight
- Events & Seminars
- Legal Marketing
- Court Watch
- Immigration Law
- Media Center
- Justice Stories
- Court: Man can't be retried for murder after mistrial ruling
- Michigan Democrats back Nessel for state attorney general
- Question of sales tax on online purchases goes to high court
- Supreme Court again refuses to hear Blagojevich appeal
- Court hears case alleging unconstitutional 6th District gerrymander
- Maryland redistricting case comes before Supreme Court
- Courts weighing numerous challenges to political boundaries
- Arkansas wants court to dissolve stay for death row prisoner
- TransCanada doesn't have to pay landowner attorneys
- Martin Shkreli cries in court, is sentenced to 7 years for securities fraud
Louie Sanchez, 28, and Marvin Norwood, 30, entered their pleas during a brief arraignment to charges of mayhem and assault and battery in the March 31 attack of Bryan Stow, a Santa Cruz paramedic who suffered severe brain injuries and remains hospitalized.
Prosecutor Frank Santoro said in court he did not object to a motion to allow television cameras in the courtroom because the case is built on admissions, not witness identifications.
“The case is based on admissions from both of them,” said Santoro, who provided no further details.
He said 20 witnesses had been asked to look at the men, but only one could positively identify Sanchez and no one recognized Norwood.
Legal News Media
Legal News Organization press is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Legal News Media as a service to the internet
community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.